Guideline 4.0 - Design
We noticed an issue in your app that contributes to a lower quality user experience than Apple users expect:
- Your app's modal alerts are in Chinese, but your app's primary language is German. To help users understand why your app is requesting access to a specific feature, your app's modal alerts should be in the same language as the rest of your app.
To resolve this issue, please revise your app to address all instances of this type of issue.
For information on improving and enhancing your app:
- Watch the video The Ingredients of Great Apps to understand the basics of great apps.
- Watch the video iPhone and iPad User Interface Design for practical design tips.
- Watch iOS Development Videos to learn about programming and design tips.
- Review the iOS Human Interface Guidelines and ensure that your app's interface and design adhere to these guidelines.
While your App Store Connect Application State shows as Metadata Rejected, we still require a new binary to correct this issue.
App Store Review